Applications now open: Janssen Pharmaceutica Scholarships for MSc in Global Mental Health 2015-16
The Centre is offering up to four Janssen Pharmaceutica Scholarships to students accepted onto the 2015-16 MSc in Global Mental Health. Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees and a living expense stipend of £14,000.00.
- Applicants must hold an offer of admission to the MSc in Global Mental Health commencing in 2015-16. Click here for more details on how to apply for the MSc.
- A strong preference will be given to applicants who are nationals of, and have been ordinarily resident in, low- and middle-income countries (as defined by the World Bank) for the last three years. Consideration will also be given to exceptional applicants who have extensive work or volunteer experience in low- and middle-income countries.
- Applicants from non-English speaking countries (as specified by the Home Office - UKVI) must meet the following English Language Requirements: 7.0 overall for IELTS, with at least 7.0 for written English and at least 6.0 for the other skills. Detailed information about this requirement can be found here.
How to Apply
- Submit an application to the MSc through the King’s College London online application portal
- Submit a completed Janssen Pharmaceutica Scholarship application form and evidence of English language proficiency to Scholarships@lshtm.ac.uk
Short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews, which may be held in person or by telephone or Skype.
If you have any questions please contact Alex Cohen (one of the MSc Global Mental Health Course Directors): Alex.Cohen@lshtm.ac.uk
The deadline for applications is 30 April 2015. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Deadline for applications: 30th April 2015