Rebalancing Racial Injustice: A glance at racial injustice from different lenses
14 Oct 2021, 17:00-18:30 BST
Join us for a panel discussion that will carefully examine the intersection of race, with a particular focus on internalised, personally mediated, and institutional racism.
This event will take place online, on 14th October 2021 at 17:00-18:30 BST. We will hear a series of talks from experts on racial equality, mental health and public health, followed by a discussion and Q&A with our audience. The session will be chaired by Asmae Doukani, Research Fellow and Chair of the Rebalance Working Group at London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM).
- Dixon Chibanda, Centre for Global Mental health, LSHTM
- Yasmin Gunaratnam, Department of Sociology, Goldsmith University of London
- Jacob Bor, School of Public Health, Boston University
- Rabeea’h Aslam, Swansea University Medical School
- Free and open to all. No registration required.
- The webinar link to join the event is here
This is organised by the Rebalance Working Group at CGMH.